Facebook group
James Heaton
2020-03-30 18:41:00 UTC
Having finally joined the 2010s and joined Facebook (work mandated due to
isolation) I've been trying unsuccessfully to find the Facebook group.

Can anyone send me a link?

James
BrritSki
2020-03-30 20:38:53 UTC
Post by James Heaton
Having finally joined the 2010s and joined Facebook (work mandated due
to isolation) I've been trying unsuccessfully to find the Facebook group.
Can anyone send me a link?
It's called RSRU...

If you can't find it PM me your email address and/or name on FB and I'll
send you an invite...
Kerr-Mudd,John
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
James Heaton