Looking for Diwana or Acrossthetasman invite
Steven Dodds
2010-02-24 22:38:47 UTC
I would love to be ale to check out some of the great rugby games. I
heard that these are the best sites for catching current games. I
would greatly appreciate any help or tips on finding some recent
games.

Thanks
Steve
Lodi
2010-02-24 23:32:47 UTC
Across the Tasman is the rugby torrents site but the invites page is
currently down (at least it is for me). And the new registrations page is
temporarily down too.

Some other kind soul may be able to help you out but if not check back in a
day or two, either here or http://acrossthetasman.com/register.php

Regards
Lodi
Steve
Two Dogs
2010-02-25 01:01:31 UTC
Post by Lodi
Across the Tasman is the rugby torrents site but the invites page is
currently down (at least it is for me). And the new registrations page is
temporarily down too.
Some other kind soul may be able to help you out but if not check back in a
day or two, either here orhttp://acrossthetasman.com/register.php
Regards
Lodi
I would love to be ale to check out some of the great rugby games.  I
heard that these are the best sites for catching current games.  I
would greatly appreciate any help or tips on finding some recent
games.
Have you retired yet on the bonus upload points I've been earning you
Lodi?

Two Dogs
Lodi
2010-02-26 22:04:51 UTC
Post by Two Dogs
Have you retired yet on the bonus upload points I've been earning you
Lodi?
Two Dogs
Just checked my stats and apparently I've uploaded 105 GB. Not bad
considering I rarely use diwana or att cos I'm a Rugby Channel man
nowadays.

Keep up the good work Mr Dogs.

Lodi
oob
Email me - ***@anderson.gen.nz
a***@gmail.com
2017-09-05 17:54:32 UTC
i want an invite plz send me one
Sebastian Villalonga
2020-11-14 08:59:10 UTC
Hi!
Could you please send me an invitation toAcross The Tasman?

Best,
Sebastian