NEED INVITE!!! diwana.org
Dan
2010-03-05 14:41:17 UTC
Hi, I'm looking for an invite to diwana.org!!!! I keep my ratios @
2.0 & above and looking for someone who will help out an avid fan of
Southern Hemisphere rugby!!!

Setanta Sports here in the USA has died, and Fox Soccer Plus is taking
its place and dropping all international rugby as of yet. I'm
struggling to find a new avenue of watching my favorite teams (AU &
NZ) do battle. I'm also excited to see ARGENTINA join the Tri-Nations
in the future!

USA Rugby is fun to watch, but its not shown on television here much
at all.

HELP PLEASE! I NEED TO WATCH RUGBY!!!!
didgerman
Simon S-B
How many you done now Didge?
didgerman
downloaded? Loads. Don't watch 'em all mind....
Dan
2010-03-10 14:37:03 UTC
Thanks! I've posted in the forums on Diwana in hopes that someone can
hook me up with an acrossthetasman.com invite. The search for rugby
torrents continues. I found that UKNova is great for Northern
Hemisphere rugby... but I still need a hookup for Southern Hemisphere
matches.

Cheers!
-dMick
Lodi
2010-03-10 21:52:20 UTC
Post by Dan
Thanks! I've posted in the forums on Diwana in hopes that someone can
hook me up with an acrossthetasman.com invite. The search for rugby
torrents continues. I found that UKNova is great for Northern
Hemisphere rugby... but I still need a hookup for Southern Hemisphere
matches.
Cheers!
-dMick
Hi Dan....there's a specific thread for acrossthetasman invites. Have you
posted your request in that. It's the one titled....

<snip>
AcrossTheTasman Invites!
If you would like an invite to acrossthetasman.com please contact staff with
your email address.
</snip>

The thread links is to http://diwana.org/contactstaff.php but I think you
have to be logged in to diwana for it to work.

Regards
Lodi
Lodi
2010-03-10 22:00:27 UTC
Thanks!  I've posted in the forums on Diwana in hopes that someone can
hook me up with an acrossthetasman.com invite.  The search for rugby
torrents continues.  I found that UKNova is great for Northern
Hemisphere rugby... but I still need a hookup for Southern Hemisphere
matches.
Cheers!
-dMick
Actually I've just checked across the tasman and you've already been
invited so you must have done something right :-)

Lodi
timbochov
2010-03-05 22:39:36 UTC
Post by Dan
2.0 & above and looking for someone who will help out an avid fan of
Southern Hemisphere rugby!!!
Setanta Sports here in the USA has died, and Fox Soccer Plus is taking
its place and dropping all international rugby as of yet.  I'm
struggling to find a new avenue of watching my favorite teams (AU &
NZ) do battle.  I'm also excited to see ARGENTINA join the Tri-Nations
in the future!
USA Rugby is fun to watch, but its not shown on television here much
at all.
HELP PLEASE!  I NEED TO WATCH RUGBY!!!!
I'm in the same boat.

The fox soccer plus has no programming for rugby as far as I know.

Frackn bastardo's.
Lodi
2010-03-06 21:05:23 UTC
Post by timbochov
I'm in the same boat.
The fox soccer plus has no programming for rugby as far as I know.
Frackn bastardo's.
Not sure if that was a request or not but I've sent a diwana invite to your
tuatara address. Use it to join diwana then ask in the main thread for an
invite to Across the Tasman, which is where the rugby downloads hang out
nowadays.

Regards
Lodi
ubi nuju
2010-03-10 14:20:40 UTC
Post by Lodi
Post by timbochov
I'm in the same boat.
The fox soccer plus has no programming for rugby as far as I know.
Frackn bastardo's.
Not sure if that was a request or not but I've sent a diwana invite to your
tuatara address. Use it to join diwana then ask in the main thread for an
invite to Across the Tasman, which is where the rugby downloads hang out
nowadays.
Regards
Lodi
Dudes i'v gat invites for diwana and i need invite for sharetheremote
if you can help mail is ***@gmail.com
timbochov
2010-03-11 19:27:36 UTC
Post by Lodi
Post by timbochov
I'm in the same boat.
The fox soccer plus has no programming for rugby as far as I know.
Frackn bastardo's.
Not sure if that was a request or not but I've sent a diwana invite to your
tuatara address. Use it to join diwana then ask in the main thread for an
invite to Across the Tasman, which is where the rugby downloads hang out
nowadays.
Regards
Lodi
Hi Lodi, I missed this. Can you send an invite to
***@yahoo.co.nz

Cheers, Tim
Lodi
2010-03-12 01:18:41 UTC
No need to go via diwana.

I've sent you an acrossthetasman invite. I didn't realize they'd re-arranged
the layout and moved the invites to a new place

Regards
Lodi
S. Richmond
2010-03-14 09:30:04 UTC
Post by Lodi
No need to go via diwana.
I've sent you an acrossthetasman invite. I didn't realize they'd re-arranged
the layout and moved the invites to a new place
Regards
Lodi
Hi bud,

I'd love to grab an invite for diwana/acrossthetasman as well if at
all possible.

Email: s.t.richmond [~AT~] gmail [.dot.] com

Cheers.
JD
Check inbox.
Ted Butler
2010-03-28 09:02:17 UTC
Post by JD
Post by S. Richmond
Post by Lodi
No need to go via diwana.
I've sent you an acrossthetasman invite. I didn't realize they'd re-arranged
the layout and moved the invites to a new place
Regards
Lodi
Hi bud,
I'd love to grab an invite for diwana/acrossthetasman as well if at
all possible.
Email: s.t.richmond [~AT~] gmail [.dot.] com
Cheers.
Check inbox.
Can anyone has a spare invite to acrossthetasman

tedwardonz[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks in advance
JD
Check inbox.
Jared McConachie
2010-04-10 21:54:05 UTC

I'm looking for a place where I can download Rugby League games. I
missed last nights Warriors Bulldogs match. Is anyone able to send me
an invite for diwana or acrossthetasman (whichever one is better for
league games).

jared.mcconachie [a.t.] gmail [d.o.t.] com

Thanks heaps!
p***@hotmail.com
2013-01-16 23:39:23 UTC
Post by Lodi
No need to go via diwana.
I've sent you an acrossthetasman invite. I didn't realize they'd re-arranged
the layout and moved the invites to a new place
Regards
Lodi
Hi Lodi

I know this is like 3 years late but is it possible to get an invite to acrossthetasman? I've got a load of this seasons Aussie A-League games but there's 4 or 5 that i'm missing! Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email is ***@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Patrick