Who agrees with Yellow ?
willsutton
2014-09-07 08:06:06 UTC
Just curious to find out if anyone else bar the referee agrees with the
Yellow Card that Brian Habana received ?

That was a pathetic performance from Australia and they didnt deserve to
win........
JohnO
Worst yellow so far in a long line of bad ones....
Caspar Milquetoast
2014-09-07 13:05:29 UTC
Post by willsutton
Just curious to find out if anyone else bar the referee agrees with the
Yellow Card that Brian Habana received ?
That was a pathetic performance from Australia and they didnt deserve to win........
I wouldn't even have given a penalty. They yellow card is becoming a
complete liability for the game.
and now count the seconds until some pom says "they could always just not
commit offences in the first place"
willsutton
2014-09-10 04:02:27 UTC
Post by Caspar Milquetoast
Post by willsutton
Just curious to find out if anyone else bar the referee agrees with the
Yellow Card that Brian Habana received ?
That was a pathetic performance from Australia and they didnt deserve to win........
I wouldn't even have given a penalty. They yellow card is becoming a
complete liability for the game.
and now count the seconds until some pom says "they could always just not
commit offences in the first place"
they dont commit offenses and they dont get yellows

the thing is they deliberately do these things usually in the so
called "red" zone...... so whats the answer ?

I had to look a few times and maybe just there was a penalty there
l***@gmail.com
2020-04-05 10:58:53 UTC
Complement

hope you received my message? I'm Mensah tokwe, Private lawyer to Late. Michael, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director ofpetroliers total Benin.On 23rd of July 2010 my client and his familywere involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, myclient had an account valued at about US $9.7M.Million

deposited in Bankhere, Please send your email address and telephone number to mypersonal email (***@gmail.com) so that I will sendmore details to you.

Thanks
Barrister Mensah tokwe.Esq
BrritSki
2020-04-05 11:51:21 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Complement
hope you received my message? I'm Mensah tokwe, Private lawyer to Late. Michael, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director ofpetroliers total Benin.On 23rd of July 2010 my client and his familywere involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, myclient had an account valued at about US $9.7M.Million deposited in Bankhere,
Sorry, no, message not received. Please resend to ***@gmail.com, or
alternatively transfer the money to my bank at WankHere, 42-25-69 00690069/

Thanks !

Ooops, I just came again...

ruggeryoda
2014-09-08 08:13:32 UTC
Post by willsutton
Just curious to find out if anyone else bar the referee agrees with the
Yellow Card that Brian Habana received ?
That was a pathetic performance from Australia and they didnt deserve to
win........
This looks like trollbait, but anyway. I think neither deserved to win
to be honest.

Awful rugby played all night by both teams - Australia seemingly
incapable of scoring tries with 5 man overlaps (Foley what were you
thinking?) and SA seemingly unable to kick a ball into touch which would
enable your yellow carded player to come back onto the field. Morne
Steyn. What. The. Fuck. Were. You. Thinking.

-R
willsutton
2014-09-10 04:04:04 UTC
Post by ruggeryoda
Post by willsutton
Just curious to find out if anyone else bar the referee agrees with the
Yellow Card that Brian Habana received ?
That was a pathetic performance from Australia and they didnt deserve to
win........
This looks like trollbait, but anyway. I think neither deserved to win
to be honest.
Awful rugby played all night by both teams - Australia seemingly
incapable of scoring tries with 5 man overlaps (Foley what were you
thinking?) and SA seemingly unable to kick a ball into touch which would
enable your yellow carded player to come back onto the field. Morne
Steyn. What. The. Fuck. Were. You. Thinking.
-R
no troll bait and I agree that it wasnt the yellow card that cost SA the
win but the inability to kick that ball out
l***@gmail.com