Lomu bad-mouthed, was it you?
didgerman
2006-01-04 14:27:26 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml

Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite
so he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
Martyn Winters
2006-01-04 15:30:56 UTC
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite
so he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
I don't normally subscribe to the holier-than-thou pronouncements, but
I felt quite proud of Stuart Gallagher for telling the cretin that
Association Football manners aren't welcome in our game.
m***@yahoo.com
2006-01-08 17:39:15 UTC
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite
so he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
I don't normally subscribe to the holier-than-thou pronouncements, but
I felt quite proud of Stuart Gallagher for telling the cretin that
Association Football manners aren't welcome in our game.
You prig. No matter how uncouth some elements in British soccer might
be, no British soccer team has appointed a war criminal to a managerial
post.

<mutter> Jesus H. Kee-rist, Scrooge, where do they FIND these freakin g
cretins? </mutter>
Martyn Winters
I'm a prig. Oh that hurts.
didgerman
2006-01-09 18:05:41 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite
so he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
I don't normally subscribe to the holier-than-thou pronouncements, but
I felt quite proud of Stuart Gallagher for telling the cretin that
Association Football manners aren't welcome in our game.
You prig. No matter how uncouth some elements in British soccer might
be, no British soccer team has appointed a war criminal to a managerial
post.
<mutter> Jesus H. Kee-rist, Scrooge, where do they FIND these freakin g
cretins? </mutter>
Now now Breen, innocent until proven guilty and all that. Besides, I'm
soccer has done exactly that and worse on a regular basis....
Martyn Winters
2006-01-10 09:08:26 UTC
Post by didgerman
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite
so he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
I don't normally subscribe to the holier-than-thou pronouncements, but
I felt quite proud of Stuart Gallagher for telling the cretin that
Association Football manners aren't welcome in our game.
You prig. No matter how uncouth some elements in British soccer might
be, no British soccer team has appointed a war criminal to a managerial
post.
<mutter> Jesus H. Kee-rist, Scrooge, where do they FIND these freakin g
cretins? </mutter>
Now now Breen, innocent until proven guilty and all that. Besides, I'm
soccer has done exactly that and worse on a regular basis....
It seems I am correct in my assumption that this idiot is a football
hooligan. He has a banning order preventing him from entering football
grounds in the Nottingham area until 2009. It also seems that the guy
is English. I suppose this is better than being Australian, but WTF is
he doing in Llanelli? I thought you had to do something serious to get
sent there.
oob
More serious than an offence than would get you sent to Australia?
Martyn Winters
2006-01-10 10:27:55 UTC
Post by oob
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by didgerman
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by didgerman
[...]
It's subjective. If you get sent to Australia, you get good weather,
but you have to put up with Australians, which is, in itself, a kind of
living hell - all that whining - and possibly skin cancer. On the other
hand if you get sent to Llanelli, you are obliged to shave your head,
wear a Scarlets rugby shirt and say things like "oggi oggi oggi", (in
public and without embarrassment), which I'm given to understand is
some kind of religious observance. Moreover, having a complete set of
Max Boyce CDs is NOT optional, and you have to memorise the words to,
"The Pit Head Bath's a Supermarket Now". It's close.
didgerman
2006-01-10 13:10:37 UTC
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by oob
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by didgerman
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Martyn Winters
Post by didgerman
[...]
Coz it's hard
Dew it's hard
It's harder than they will ever know

And now, I'm having a John Redwood moment.....
yojimbo
2006-01-10 16:14:06 UTC
Let it be a reminder that every tribe has their arseholes, and it's the
decent blokes that have to clean up their messes. Happens everywhere. Would
be nicer if it didn't, but there's one in every crowd.
Martyn Winters
2006-01-10 18:09:10 UTC
Post by yojimbo
Let it be a reminder that every tribe has their arseholes, and it's the
decent blokes that have to clean up their messes. Happens everywhere. Would
be nicer if it didn't, but there's one in every crowd.
And there's one in every village. Usually sitting on a pole.

pete devlin
2006-01-04 17:14:24 UTC
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite
so he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
One of your typical shirt wearing fat blokes who have never set foot on
a park. The kind that the game could do well without. I watched the game
on Y Clwb Rygbi and was amazed. Actually the guy was so stereotypically
shirt wearing, fat, gobby taff that I think he might have been special
needs.
--
Pete Devlin
"And don’t forget my dog, fixed and consequent"
Nigel Evans
Nice to see that the Christmas spirit remains when the bottles are empty.
didgerman
2006-01-04 18:16:02 UTC
Post by Nigel Evans
One of your typical shirt wearing fat blokes who have never set foot on a
park. The kind that the game could do well without. I watched the game on
Y Clwb Rygbi and was amazed. Actually the guy was so stereotypically shirt
wearing, fat, gobby taff that I think he might have been special needs.
Nice to see that the Christmas spirit remains when the bottles are empty.
Evans lives!
Back in time to make us all feel miserable before the 6N no doubt.
Glad you're back old chap, where have you been this time?
mg
2006-01-05 11:44:07 UTC
Post by Nigel Evans
One of your typical shirt wearing fat blokes who have never set foot on a
park. The kind that the game could do well without. I watched the game on
Y Clwb Rygbi and was amazed. Actually the guy was so stereotypically
shirt wearing, fat, gobby taff that I think he might have been special
needs.
Nice to see that the Christmas spirit remains when the bottles are empty.
Spirit? Methinks that fat lightweight on the sideline has had a few too many
spirits himself. I'd love to know what he said.

Lomu is a gentle giant, I'm yet to hear ANYONE say a bad thing about him.
Methinks the balding soldier is still dirty on the Lions tour, can you blame
him? hahaa
Martyn Winters
2006-01-05 14:37:14 UTC
Post by mg
Post by Nigel Evans
One of your typical shirt wearing fat blokes who have never set foot on a
park. The kind that the game could do well without. I watched the game on
Y Clwb Rygbi and was amazed. Actually the guy was so stereotypically
shirt wearing, fat, gobby taff that I think he might have been special
needs.
Nice to see that the Christmas spirit remains when the bottles are empty.
Spirit? Methinks that fat lightweight on the sideline has had a few too many
spirits himself. I'd love to know what he said.
Lomu is a gentle giant, I'm yet to hear ANYONE say a bad thing about him.
Methinks the balding soldier is still dirty on the Lions tour, can you blame
him? hahaa
I VERY MUCH doubt the Lions had anything to do with this whatsover. And
much as you would like to believe that New Zealand is the centre of the
rugby universe, this had nothing to do with Jonah being a Kiwi either.
This was a Llanelli Vs. Cardiff match. West Wales Vs. East Wales. The
Shit Kickers Vs. The City Slickers. Have you ever seen Harry Enfield do
his "Loadsamoney" sketch - Cardiff supporters were doing that at
Stradey in 1953.

I, along with most Cardiff supporters are happy to lose every match in
a season, as long as we beat Llanelli (and to lesser extent Newport).
There is no greater rivalry in sport. When you see a touring team at
Stradey with a huge body of supporters, most of them will have Cardiff
accents. We will support anyone over Llanelli - the one exception being
England and the English teams - a line has to be drawn somewhere.
Neither will we lower ourselves to abusing the players like that
pathetic and undignified nonentity, as neither will most of the
one-eyed.
JD
2006-01-06 01:31:15 UTC
Post by Martyn Winters
I, along with most Cardiff supporters are happy to lose every match in
a season, as long as we beat Llanelli (and to lesser extent Newport).
There is no greater rivalry in sport.
That's what those backward Queenslanders say. Beating the 'tahs =
successful season.
Uncle Bully
I've submitted your name to Llanelli Didge. Let me know how it goes.
didgerman
2006-01-04 23:20:50 UTC
Post by Uncle Bully
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite so
he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
I've submitted your name to Llanelli Didge. Let me know how it goes.
I'm banned already: for chortling as Cardiff beat them back in '77,
before your time I suspect....
Uncle Bully
Ah back the pre-professional era. That doesn't count...
didgerman
Don't tell me your new resolution was to get smarter....
David Keegan
2006-01-04 23:36:39 UTC
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite so
he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
I believe that may be Henson, after the peel.

Keegan..
Hognoxious
2006-01-05 18:10:28 UTC
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite so
he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
"The safety of players, officials and spectators is of paramount importance
to us"

I somehow doubt thet Lomu was in any danger.
Sean Byrne
2006-01-05 18:38:40 UTC
Post by Hognoxious
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite so
he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
"The safety of players, officials and spectators is of paramount importance
to us"
I somehow doubt thet Lomu was in any danger.
HE COULD HAVE DIED!!!!

Later,
Sean
Mike
2006-01-05 19:47:47 UTC
Post by Hognoxious
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite so
he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
"The safety of players, officials and spectators is of paramount importance
to us"
I somehow doubt thet Lomu was in any danger.
Really - abusing someone like that (drunk or sober) is one very short
step from smacking them. Even if the attack is ineffective and lomu
doesn't do something silly, the replays & pictures of the incident would
still not be a pretty image and would ruin the match for many. Even
worse if lomu smacked him and caused real and disproportianate damage he
could find himself in a lot of hot water with the PC PCs.
The only way to keep this kind of behaviour confined to a few isolated
incidents is to ban the idiots from every rugby ground in the world and
name and shame him.

Mike
GHFAN
2006-01-05 20:11:54 UTC
Kind of like Cantona did at Crystal Place when he was playing for Man
Utd. He was pissed off at the spectator and lept the fence to kick him.
By the way, what's the conection between Contana and Camilla Parker
Bowles? They both got their leg over at the Palace!!
didgerman
2006-01-06 16:16:27 UTC
Post by GHFAN
Kind of like Cantona did at Crystal Place when he was playing for Man
Utd. He was pissed off at the spectator and lept the fence to kick him.
By the way, what's the conection between Contana and Camilla Parker
Bowles? They both got their leg over at the Palace!!
-_-

Lomu just laughed at him by all accounts. That dope must've had to have
a few pies to get over it all......
Mind you, coming from New Zealand with it's 'friendly internal rivalry',
he probably thought it was a fucking joke......
didgerman
2006-01-10 06:45:29 UTC
Post by didgerman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/features/scarlets/lomu_fan.shtml
Whose that then?
Full credit to the officials and especially Lomu. Name the little shite
so he can watch rugby on his own at home from now on.
Seems like they've got him:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/4595586.stm
Is he English then?
Banned from an English soccer ground, just how the hell do you manage that?