Dave Spawforth
d***@googlemail.com
2013-01-02 19:41:47 UTC
Was Dave Spawforth the best scrum half never to play for England?
Having played alongside dave spawforth and watched him play for many a season i have never seen a better scrum half he had it all /
Simon S-B
2013-01-02 19:50:39 UTC
Post by d***@googlemail.com
Was Dave Spawforth the best scrum half never to play for England?
Having played alongside dave spawforth and watched him play for many a season i have never seen a better scrum half he had it all /
I know I've had a fair bit to drink of late but normally I wake up
having missed a few hours, not gone back in time 15 years.
John Williams
2013-01-02 22:23:18 UTC
Post by Simon S-B
Post by d***@googlemail.com
Was Dave Spawforth the best scrum half never to play for England?
Having played alongside dave spawforth and watched him play for many a season i have never seen a better scrum half he had it all /
I know I've had a fair bit to drink of late but normally I wake up
having missed a few hours, not gone back in time 15 years.
Best bit of necrophilia I've seen this century.
--
All the best
John Williams
r***@gmail.com
2019-12-17 15:26:07 UTC
Was Dave Spawforth the best scrum half never to play for England?
Is this the Dave Spawforth that played for the Army and REME Arborfield back in the 70's. Played in some tough games against him.