acrossthetasman invite wanted
Greig Blanchett
2013-11-26 01:08:12 UTC
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
greig
Dechucka
2013-11-26 06:54:38 UTC
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around?
NO last time somebody did that we got Matau. Get on a leaky boat like the
others
m***@gmail.com
2013-11-26 10:21:21 UTC
YOU ARE A DUMB STUPID, FUCKING SHACKLE DRAGGER
Dechucka
hit a bit close to home did it?
simon s-b
I'm using vipboxsports these days.
Greig Blanchett
2013-11-26 09:49:59 UTC
On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 01:37:10 -0800 (PST), simon s-b
Post by simon s-b
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
--
greig
I'm using vipboxsports these days.
I'm not looking for a rugby game - there's some other stuff they're
more likely to have than your average torrent site (Aussie TV series).
greig
Mr.Will Music
2013-11-26 09:49:11 UTC
I think I have, but no idea how to invite?
Give me some instructions?
greig
Greig Blanchett
2013-11-26 10:14:16 UTC
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
--
greig
I think you log in and there's a link to send invites to specific
email addresses. Mine's greigb @ nzrfu . com
greig
Greig Blanchett
2013-11-26 22:38:21 UTC
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
--
greig
Thanks Mr Will! Sorted for invites now.

Cheers
greig
Sports & Entertainment
2020-05-17 17:26:27 UTC
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
--
greig
Mr will please give me an ATT invite. A am looking for it from a few years now. Would be highly appreciated.
My email- ***@gmail.com
Mr.Will Music
greig
Sports & Entertainment
My email- ***@gmail.com
Peter J Ross
2013-11-26 20:03:26 UTC
In rec.sport.rugby.union on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:08:12 +1300, Greig
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
Check your inbox.
--
PJR :-)
λέξω τορῶς σοι πᾶν ὅπερ χρῄζεις μαθεῖν,
ὥσπερ δίκαιον πρὸς φίλους οἴγειν στόμα. (Aeschylus)
Greig Blanchett
2013-11-26 20:29:06 UTC
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
Check your inbox.
You're a champion. Thanks very much.
greig
Mr.Will Music
greig
alvey
2013-11-27 19:36:04 UTC
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
What's the attraction Greigy? As in; What does this give you that TPB et al
can't?

alvey
Greig Blanchett
2013-11-28 22:23:34 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:36:04 +1000, alvey
Post by alvey
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
What's the attraction Greigy? As in; What does this give you that TPB et al
can't?
alvey
Usually, I'd prefer to get my d/ls from my usual NZB trackers, but in
this instance (an old Aussie TV series) I need an Aussie tracker. As
it turns out, ATT didn't have what I wanted but I found it on The
Empire. Since then, I've found a better NZB indexer than I was using
which actually found what I was looking for (Usenet Crawler). Here in
NZ, they're a bit strict about monitoring P2P torrenting (NZB d/ls
seems to have slipped in under the radar) and hitting up TPB will
almost certainly raise an alert somewhere.
greig
alvey
2013-11-29 10:51:19 UTC
Post by alvey
Post by Greig Blanchett
Anybody got a spare one floating around? My old a/c seems to have been
cleared out.
What's the attraction Greigy? As in; What does this give you that TPB et al
can't?
alvey
Usually, I'd prefer to get my d/ls from my usual NZB trackers, but in
this instance (an old Aussie TV series) I need an Aussie tracker. As
it turns out, ATT didn't have what I wanted but I found it on The
Empire. Since then, I've found a better NZB indexer than I was using
which actually found what I was looking for (Usenet Crawler). Here in
NZ, they're a bit strict about monitoring P2P torrenting (NZB d/ls
seems to have slipped in under the radar) and hitting up TPB will
almost certainly raise an alert somewhere.
How about Tor or VPNs?

And are you really *that* desperate for Neighbors?

alvey
Greig Blanchett
2013-11-29 16:45:52 UTC
Post by alvey
Post by Greig Blanchett
[...]
Offspring and it's not for me. Never looked at Tor but the VPNs I've
looked at all come at a price which is more than I'm prepared to pay
just yet. That is, just yet.
greig
w***@hotmail.com
I would also love an invite, if anyone can help me out it would be much apreciated.
oob
2014-02-19 14:38:17 UTC
What is your actual email address?
e***@gmail.com
2014-09-13 11:01:25 UTC
Please can anyone invite me?? Im looking for rugby matches. ***@gmail.com
Thanks!
oob
2014-09-14 07:47:20 UTC
Done.
e***@gmail.com
2014-09-14 15:00:11 UTC
Thanks!!
e***@gmail.com
2014-09-14 15:00:11 UTC
Thanks!!
n***@gmail.com
2015-06-22 14:43:01 UTC
hej oo

would you mind inviting me to att aswell :-)?
oob
2015-07-17 19:54:15 UTC
What is your email address?
Sports & Entertainment
2020-05-17 17:24:34 UTC
Post by oob
Post by n***@gmail.com
hej oo
would you mind inviting me to att aswell :-)?
What is your email address?
Mr oob please give me an ATT invite. A am looking for it from a few years now. Would be highly appreciated.
My email- ***@gmail.com
Tanvir Ahmed
2021-02-19 10:42:25 UTC
Post by oob
Post by n***@gmail.com
hej oo
would you mind inviting me to att aswell :-)?
What is your email address?
my email adress is ***@gmail.com
i need an invite for acrossthetasman PLZ

Paula Amorim
2014-09-21 16:34:32 UTC
Anyone has a spare invite? Plz. ***@gmail.com
Thanks